Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Group Project: Fix That Song (due Oct. 25)

The words that follow are the words to an actual song. Unfortunately, the words have become a bit mixed up. Your assignment is to take these words and make a new song. It does not matter if the new song lines are similar to the old song--all that matters is that the song should be put together using correct English. Try your best to use each words once and to use only the words contained below (but you can add extra words if you absolutely have to). Work together in a group of 2 to 4 people (but no more). Bring your song lines to our next class.

game
come
know
for now
Please
down
done
your
if
a day
clouds
recompense
grace
way
on the
deny
the
I've
Please
me
roll
down
ride
play
me
your
really
fallen
sure
And
a second
around
star
your
need
bay
come
Please
second
on the
in
too
will
name
ground
me
my
people
face
give
the sea
how
sit
time
give
a
first time
sun
hard
cry
I've
Now
far
just
way
So
for
must
the
now I
come
fence
what's
it's
to
never
streetcar
we'll
for
fine
your
fly
far
for
and
fly
second
sit
in the
too
to
won't
I
by
so
are
I
And
for
fallen
tell
she
as
just
hard
it's
Please
the
are
it's
come
to
your
the
need
but
me
second
for
you
really
I
in
by
for
you
in
to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home